THE GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CELL
The Grievance Redressal Cell was constituted to probe into the student grievances. The Grievance Redressal Cell attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students whatever be the nature of the problem. Students are encouraged to use the suggestion box placed on the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances.
Complaints dropped in the ‘Suggestion Box’ and oral complaints are redressed. All complaints are scrutinized by the management and the grievance redressal cell. HOD/Principal/Director regularly attends to these on daily basis. The college assures students that once a complaint is made, it will be treated with confidentiality.
- To create a platform where students can point out their problems, regarding academic and non academic matters.
- Get suggestions from the students for improvement.
- Take necessary steps for improvement in the light of grievances.
- Students are encouraged to use the suggestion box placed on the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances.
- Besides there is an exclusive mechanism to address the issues relating to women and their grievances.
The complaint management mechanism is carried out in three levels in the institution
- The departmental level grievances are attended by the concerned class Coordinators and Department Heads.
- The student coordinators and staff coordinators of grievance redressal cell act as facilitators to communicate and sort out the grievances at the department level.
- Unresolved grievances at the departmental level are referred to the Grievance Redressal Cell of the institution.
Dr. Shijina A S
Department of Commerce