Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC)
In order to enhance the quality of education and sustenance of learning, the institution has set up an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) which mainly focuses on the overall development of the institution. The establishment of IQAC is a major step in pushing long-term quality standards. IQAC remains as a catalyst for enabling vibrant academic environment.
IQAC has a defined Quality Objectives as:
- To aim for being a ‘College of Excellence’
- To achieve academic and administrative supremacy
- To create a student-centric atmosphere for holistic learning
- To develop a stronger relationship between industry-academia for the benefit of the staff and the students
- To promote interdisciplinary and collaborative research
- To enhance the quality of staff by promoting and encouraging overall faculty development
- To aim for international collaborations and international programs
- To enhance infrastructure for teaching-learning and administration.
The IQAC team believes in planning based on:
- Analysis of current trends
- Current needs of the education field
- Continuous improvement in teaching-learning and evaluation
- Use of latest technology for the betterment of students
- Evaluate Social affairs and their impact on education
- Institutional social responsibility
- Appropriate decision-making
- Effective implementation of the plans.