Department of Physical Education
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD (Physical Education),LNIPE (Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education) Gwalior, Madhyapradesh, 2004.
- NET (National Eligibility Test) Conducted by UGC .1993
- Diploma in Coaching (Athletics) Netaji Subash National Institute of Sports (NSNIS), Sports Authority of India, Bangalore 2nd Rank, 2nd Division 1993.
- MPhil, Annamalai University,1stDivision,1993
- MPEd, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, 1st Rank, 1st Division,1991.
- BPE, Lakshmibai National College of Physical Education, Trivandrum, University of Kerala, 2nd Division,1989
- 1995- Associate Professor of Physical Education, Mannaniya College of Arts and Science, Pangode, Thiruvananthapuram. Joined as Lecturer in the same college on 11th August 1995
- 11/10/1994-27/04/1995-Assistant Lecturer in Physical Education at University College of Teacher Education, Erattupetta (M.G University), Kerala.
- 26/07/1993- 30/04/1994- Teacher in Physical Education in Toc-H public school, Kochi, Kerala.
Area of Interest (Teaching/Research)
- Training in Athletics and Volleyball
- Research Methodology
- Innovation –The Mantra for Success-Recent trends in Teaching and Learning- International Seminar- Mannaniya College, Pangode, Kerala- 06/03/2019 to 07/03/2019.
- Goods and Service Tax (GST)- Positive aspects, GST- Indirect Tax Reforms in India, National Seminar- Mannaniya College, Pangode, Kerala on 16/03/2018 to 17/03/2018.
- Wellness and Lifestyle Management- Physical Exercise towards preventing lifestyle deceases, National Seminar 24.11.2015, University College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Acquisition and Maintenance of Health Related Benefits of Physical Activity , Recent trends and Challenges in Physical Education and Sports , National Seminar 04.12.2014, Government College, Kasargode, Kerala, India.
- ‘Ergoganic Aids and Performance’ Exercise Physiology, Human, Performance and well-being, National Conference, 21st and 22 December 2010, MSM College, Kyamkulam, Kerala, India.
- “Health Benefits of Physical Exercise” Modern trends in Physical Education, National Seminar, 17th March2004, Government Sanskrit College, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
- Refresher Course, Department of Physical Education Government Sanskrit College, Trivandrum, Kerala 5th to 26th Feb: 2004.
- Refresher Course Department of Physical Education Government Sanskrit College, Trivandrum, Kerala 3rd to 24th March 2001
- Refresher Course Department of Physical Education, University of Kerala from 10th to 30th March
- Orientation Programme Academic Staff College, University of Kerala. 28/01/1999-24/02/1999.
- Member: Armature Athletics Association of Kerala
- Member: State Volleyball Association
- Vice President, Thiruvananthapuram District, Netball Association
Awards and Honours
- First Rank – Master of Physical Education (M.PEd) 1989-91.
Second rank- Diploma in Coaching (Athletics) from Nethaji Subhash National Institute of Sports, Bangalore 1992-93.
- Silver, Javelin Throw, Southzone Inter University Athletics Championship, Madurai Kamaraj University-1989-90
- Silver medal, Javelin Throw, South Zone Inter University Athletic Championship, Madurai Kamaraj University, 1989-90.
- Participation, All India Inter University Athletic Competition, Punjabi University, Chandigargh, 1989-90.
- Silver medal, Javelin Throw, South Zone Inter University Athletic Meet, Bangalore University, 1990-91.
- Participation, All Inter University Athletic Championship, Kalyani University, Calcutta, 1990-91.
- Representation-Kerala University, South Zone Inter University Handball Championship, Nagpur, 1988-89.
- Representation- Kerala University, South Zone Inter University Hockey Championship, Anantpur, 1988-89.
- Representation- Alagappa University, South Zone Inter University Cricket Tournament, Hyderabad, 1989-90.
- Winner- Alagappa University College of Physical Education, football team, PTT District League Championship, Karaikudi, 1990-91.
- Winner, Pathanamthitta District Basketball Championship conducted by the Kerala State Youth welfare Board, 1985.
- Qualified Class 111 Referee’s test conducted by TamilNadu Foot Ball Association.
- Qualified the Kerala State Technical Official in Athletics.
- Qualified the Kerala State Technical Official in Volleyball.
- Manager, Kerala University Men Volleyball Team which won the All India Inter University Volleyball Championship, Annamalai University, TamilNadu, 2001.
- Coach, Kerala University Athletic Men team, All India Inter University Athletic Championship, Mangolore, 2014-2015, won 4*100M Relay (Men) team with a Meet record.