Department of Commerce
- M.Phil(2011)(Department of Commerce), University of Kerala.
- Qualified UGC-NET(Lectureship)in commerce, June 2011
- BED(2007) NewB.edcollege, Nellimood, University of Kerala
- M.Com(2006), Iqbal college, Peringamala, University of Kerala
- B.Com(2004),(Christian college, Kattakada),University of Kerala
- Diploma course in Hardware-PC service, ASSEMBLY, Maintenance, Networking, at Canara Bank Institute of Information Technology, Thiruvanathapuram-2003
- Diploma in computerised financial Management, caddcorner, Thiruvanathapuram- 2002
- Assistant professor, Department of commerce, Mannaniya college of Arts & Science, Pangode(since 2011)
- “Islamic Banking in India –SWOT Analysis” Published by SCITECH Publication India PVT LTD ,Chennai, ISBN 978-81-8371-389
- Role of Islam Law based Interest free Financial Institutions ,micro and small enterprises and its impact on the socio –economic development of India, Noorul Islam strategic Management Ambience, NICHE Publication, Kumaracoil, Thuckalay, August 2017,ISSN:0973-3957
- Role of Islamic Law(shariah) based interest free financial institutions for Entrepreneurial Development in Kerala, Cresent Business School, BS Abdual Rahman University, Chennai 29th to 30thAprin 2011.
- Islamic banking in india –SWOT Analysis, organised by Annamalai university, Department of Business Administration, 28th to 30thjuly 2011
- Role of KINFRA In Infrastructural Development in Kerala, Department of commerce, School of business management and legal studies, University of Kerala, 16th to 18thfebruvery 2017
- Impact of micro finance on proverty alleviation in kerala, Bharathidasan university, Tiruchirapalli-18th& 19th march 2011
- Role of BSE TasisShariah 50 Index in Islamic Investors, Department of commerce, Manonmaniam University, Tiruneveli, 21th to 22nd
- GST-SWOT Analysis ,Research and PG Department of commerce ,Govt college for women, Thiruvanathapuram 8th and 10th December 2016.
- Role of Islam law based interest free financial institutions, Organised by the faculty of management studies, Noorul Islam centre for higher education, Noorul Islam University,Kumaracoil,18th August 2017.
- EDP in Kerala-SWOT Analysis, Govt College, Mokeri,15th to 16th December 2016.
- Banking sector Reforms in Social Banking, institute of management in Kerala, University of Kerala,17th march 2017.
- Syllabus revision 2017, Arts college ,Thiruvanathapuram, May 2017
Details of orientation/refresher/training course attended
- UGC sponsored orientation Programme conducted by UGC-Human Resource Development Centre,University of kerala ,27thjuly to 23rd august 2016
- Orientation course for the programme officers pf the Natioanal Service Scheme,organised by Empanelled Training Institution for NSS ,Rajagiri college of social science, from 14th to 20th November 2012.
- UGC sponsored Refresher course, conducted by UGC-Human Resource Development Centre,University of kerala ,10th November to 30th November 2016
- “Is Ethical Behaviour Essential in Marketing? Why or why Not?”Conducted by Dr.Sumesh Nair, Murdoch University, Singapore from December 13 to 17,2016 at the school of Business Management and legal studies, University of Kerala, Thiruvanathapuram.
- HOD In charge ,Mannaniya college of Arts & science Pangode
- Co-ordinator, GST National seminar on 16th and 17th march 2018
- NSS Programme officer, Mannaniya college of Arts & science Pangode(from 2011-12 to 2014-15).
- Admission co-ordinator, Mannaniya college of Arts & science Pangode
- PTA Secretary, Mannaniya college of Arts & science Pangode.
- NAAC member Co-ordinator, Mannaniya college of Arts & science Pangode.
- Nodal officer, MEDISEP, Govt of kerala
- Menter WWS, Mannaniya college of Arts & science Pangode.
- Menter SPSS, Mannaniya college of Arts & science Pangode.
- Subject Expert, Public Service Commission, Kerala.
- Additional Examiner, University of Kerala
- Chief Examiner, University of
- Global Initiative of Academic Networks,Ministry of Human Resource Deveopment,Government of India
- All India Accounting Association