Dr. Jaseedha K
Department of English
Awards and honors:
- Awarded FIP by UGC in 2005.
- UGC – NET, 1991.
- Ph.D. in English, Institute of English, Department of English, University of Kerala, Trivandrum, 2015.
- M.A. in English, Language & Literature, All Saints’ College, University of Kerala, Trivandrum, 1993.
- B.Ed. in English, Teacher Education Centre, Barton Hill, University of Kerala, Trivandrum, 1991.
- Women`s Studies, Psychology & literature, Postcolonial studies,New Historicism,Linguistics & Phonetics,New Approaches to Education
- Postcolonial encounter: a reading of Mansfield park, persuasion and Emma, the new frontier: writing woman; institute of english, University of Kerala, 2008.
Selected presentation in conference
- Heralding the knowledge era for the Millennials through the multi-sensory futuristic learning of the virtual and augmented reality, presentation, international seminar, Mannaniyya college of arts and science march; 2019
Research Projects Undertaken:
- Duality of Self: A Psychological Study of the Major Works of Toni Morrison, UGC funded project, 2010.
Details of orientation/refresher/training course attended
- Certificate Course in Travel & Tourism.
- STAT Training, English and Foreign Language University (EFLU), Hyderabad.
- Refresher Course in Women Studies.
- Refresher Courses in English.
- Orientation course in Multidiscipline.
- Member, College Council.
- Teacher- Coordinator, Women’s Study Unit.
- Faculty in Charge of Anti Ragging & Anti-Harassment Cell.
- Internal Mentor,Walk with Scholar Programme.
- Teacher in-Charge, Grievance Redressal Cell.
- Internal Mentor, Student Support Programme (SSP).