The Staff Association strives to maintain a healthy relationship between the staff besides fostering co-operation and goodwill among the staff members of the College. All faculties of the College are members of the Staff Association with Principal as the President. Meetings of the Association serve as a platform for discussing various academic and non academic issues pertaining to the smooth functioning of the College. Executive Committee comprising of 6 members meets at once in every month. General body meet three times in every year. Income and expenditure accounts of every year was presenting at the general body meeting. The Staff Association ensures the welfare of all the teaching and non teaching staff in the College.
- Participation in the major events happening in the family of staff members.
- Monthly chitty scheme for teaching and non teaching staff.
- Facilitate personal loan facility to the staff.
- Financial assistance to the weaker persons/Society.
- Organises cultural programmes on all festival occasions.
- Honouring the achievements of the staff.
- Farewell to the retiring teaching/non teaching staff members.
- Organizing lectures on specific topics by experts.
- Organizes staff meetings and other seasonal celebrations of the staff.
- Organize staff tours.
- Develop effective channels of communication to afford staff fuller participation in the life of the College
- Develop an effective mechanism through which staff members may participate in decisions that affect them
Secretary : Dr. Shiji Fazil
Assistant Professor, Dept of Chemistry
Joint Secretary : Dr. Ezreth.P
Assistant Professor, Dept of Commerce
Joint Secretary : Dr. Anvarshah. S
Assistant Professor, Dept of Arabic