The Staff Association strives to maintain a healthy relationship with the entire staff of the college. It also fosters co-operation and goodwill among them. All the faculties of the college are members of the Staff Association with the Principal as the President. The Executive Committee comprising of 6 members meets once in every month and the general body meets thrice a year. These meetings serve as a platform for discussing various academic and non academic issues pertaining to the smooth functioning of the College. Every year, the Income and Expenditure Accounts of the college is presented in the general body meeting. Also, the Staff Association ensures the welfare of all the teaching and non teaching staff of the College.
- Engaging in the family functions and any other emergencies occurring in the families of staff members.
- Monthly ‘Chitty Scheme’ for teaching and non teaching staff.
- Providing personal loan facility to the staff members.
- Giving financial assistance to the destitute.
- Organizing cultural programmes on festive occasions.
- Honoring the achievements of the staff. Throwing farewell parties on the retirement of both teaching and non-teaching staff members.
- Organizing lectures on various topics by experts.
- Organizing staff meetings and other seasonal celebrations.
- Organizing staff tours.
Secretary : Dr. Shiji Fazil
Assistant Professor, Dept of Chemistry
Joint Secretary : Dr. Ezreth.P
Assistant Professor, Dept of Commerce
Joint Secretary : Dr. Anvarshah. S
Assistant Professor, Dept of Arabic