CODE OF CONDUCT
Teaching is a noble profession. It shapes the character, caliber and future of an individual. He/She can inspire, hope, ignite them and instill a love of learning among the students. Besides, the teachers have to
- Uphold the honour and dignity of the teaching profession.
- Provide an innovative and quality education to pupils.
- Be impartial and discriminative against students.
- Interact with the students in a friendly manner.
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the institution.
- Abide by the procedures to ensure student’s safety.
- Collaborate with fellow teachers.
- Be responsible and interact positively with parents and other stakeholders in educating the students.
- Be good counselors and facilitators.
- Help, guide, encourage and assist students in their learning.
The following traits are expected from the Non-teaching staff. He/She must
- Report to duty at least 30 minutes in advance.
- Remain on duty during college hours.
- Adhere strictly to the laws and regulations of the college.
- Respect and maintain the hierarchy in the administration.
- Maintain honesty, integrity, fairness in all activities.
- Exercise self – discipline and restrain at all the times and deal positively with staff, students and the general public.
- Must non divulge official secrets, mutilate expunge, conceal, alter or forge official documents/receipts.
- Must not intercept or misappropriate college money.
- Must not be absent from duty without official approval or approved sick leave.